Unigloves BioTouch - Violet Blue | Biodegradable | Powder Free Gloves
Biodegradable, AQL 1.5, Chemical tested, Violet blue, Medical grade, Medium weight, Nitrile, Examination gloves.Unigloves BioTouch - Violet Blue Product Data Sheet Download
The Unigloves Advanced series of gloves is our promise to those who value their hands highly enough to demand the best quality gloves available.
Designed to reflect the demands of the most exacting of industry sectors and benefiting from Unigloves’ proprietary extended hand-crafted manufacturing process, this range of gloves are significantly easier to don and remove without irritating the skin.
To ensure that we produce gloves that are truly suitable for the demands placed upon them, innovation plays a pivotal role in our design process. As a result, we have developed a comprehensive range of proprietary processes that are incorporated into our Advanced series of gloves. These include Cleanse+ requiring gloves to be washed for up to 3 times longer than regular examination gloves and EasyDon, which ensures that gloves are chlorinated on both the inside and outside areas of the cuff to reduce tackiness and improve donning.
However, there is one aspect that is common to all the Advanced gloves – our attention to detail. This is particularly apparent in the hand-crafted element of production which has been perfected over a period of 30 years. In addition to conventional automated manufacturing process, the Advanced series are subjected to an enhanced manual process, and it is this component that is fundamental to creating an exceptionally clean, soft and low-allergy glove.
From the superior chemical and biohazard resistance of Stronghold to the unique low-modulus formulation of Zero, the first glove free from chemical accelerators, zinc and sulphur compounds, the Advanced series of gloves represents the very best in complex design suitable for use in the most demanding of environments.
High Level of Comfort
The Advanced series of gloves are more comfortable in use than standard gloves, even when worn for long periods, making the Advanced series the preferred choice for professionals seeking the ideal combination of comfort, dexterity and durability.
- 90% biodegradation in 490 days: Environmentally friendly, much faster organic break down compared to regular nitrile, which can take over 100 years
- Contains innovative biodegradable technology: The technology means the biodegradation process only starts when disposed of in an active landfill environment
- Tested to EN374: Resistant to a range of chemicals
- Tested to ASTM D5511 and ASTM D5526: Tested to leading biodegradation standards
- AQL 1.5: Meets medical standards for pinholes
- Tested to EN1186: Suitable for contact with all food types
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use: Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit
- Beaded cuff: Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Manufactured with textured fingertips: Textured fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Touchscreen compatible: Suitable for use with mobile and tablet displays without removing gloves