Blue Exam Gloves | KoolTouch, Unigloves
- Latex free nitrile gloves washed offline ensuring ease of donning and increased comfort; powder free to stop hands from drying out and designed for use in dentistry, food processing and healthcare
- These medical grade disposable gloves are manufactured using quality medium weight nitrile that is not only resistant to a range of chemicals but also provides a balance of strength and sensitivity
- The beaded cuff on this multipurpose glove provides extra strength and helps prevent liquid roll back whilst being suitable for contact with food
- Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly in wet or oily conditions and touchscreen compatibility allows you to use mobile and tablet displays without removing the gloves
- Nitrile powderless examination glove, ambidextrous food safe, chemical resistant, washed offline, AQL 1.5 in blue
Chemical tested, blue, medical grade, medium weight nitrile examination gloves, washed offline for a softer, more comfortable finish
The Unigloves Advanced series of gloves is our promise to those who value their hands highly enough to demand the best quality gloves available.
Designed to reflect the demands of the most exacting of industry sectors and benefiting from Unigloves’ proprietary extended hand-crafted manufacturing process, this range of gloves are significantly easier to don and remove without irritating the skin.
To ensure that we produce gloves that are truly suitable for the demands placed upon them, innovation plays a pivotal role in our design process. As a result, we have developed a comprehensive range of proprietary processes that are incorporated into our Advanced series of gloves. These include Cleanse+ requiring gloves to be washed for up to 3 times longer than regular examination gloves and EasyDon, which ensures that gloves are chlorinated on both the inside and outside areas of the cuff to reduce tackiness and improve donning.
However, there is one aspect that is common to all the Advanced gloves – our attention to detail. This is particularly apparent in the hand-crafted element of production which has been perfected over a period of 30 years. In addition to conventional automated manufacturing process, the Advanced series are subjected to an enhanced manual process, and it is this component that is fundamental to creating an exceptionally clean, soft and low-allergy glove.
From the superior chemical and biohazard resistance of Stronghold to the unique low-modulus formulation of Zero, the first glove free from chemical accelerators, zinc and sulphur compounds, the Advanced series of gloves represents the very best in complex design suitable for use in the most demanding of environments.
High Level of Comfort
The Advanced series of gloves are more comfortable in use than standard gloves, even when worn for long periods, making the Advanced series the preferred choice for professionals seeking the ideal combination of comfort, dexterity and durability.