Unigloves Stronghold+ - Purple Long Cuff | Heavy Duty | Chemical Resistant Gloves
Extended cuff, AQL 0.65, enhanced chemical splash protection, silicone free, purple, medical grade, heavy weight nitrile examination gloves made with a unique Unigloves formulation for a softer, more comfortable finish.Unigloves Stronghold+ - Purple Long Cuff Product Data Sheet Download
The Unigloves Advanced series of gloves is our promise to those who value their hands highly enough to demand the best quality gloves available.
Designed to reflect the demands of the most exacting of industry sectors and benefiting from Unigloves’ proprietary extended hand-crafted manufacturing process, this range of gloves are significantly easier to don and remove without irritating the skin.
To ensure that we produce gloves that are truly suitable for the demands placed upon them, innovation plays a pivotal role in our design process. As a result, we have developed a comprehensive range of proprietary processes that are incorporated into our Advanced series of gloves. These include Cleanse+ requiring gloves to be washed for up to 3 times longer than regular examination gloves and EasyDon, which ensures that gloves are chlorinated on both the inside and outside areas of the cuff to reduce tackiness and improve donning.
However, there is one aspect that is common to all the Advanced gloves – our attention to detail. This is particularly apparent in the hand-crafted element of production which has been perfected over a period of 30 years. In addition to conventional automated manufacturing process, the Advanced series are subjected to an enhanced manual process, and it is this component that is fundamental to creating an exceptionally clean, soft and low-allergy glove.
From the superior chemical and biohazard resistance of Stronghold to the unique low-modulus formulation of Zero, the first glove free from chemical accelerators, zinc and sulphur compounds, the Advanced series of gloves represents the very best in complex design suitable for use in the most demanding of environments.
High Level of Comfort
The Advanced series of gloves are more comfortable in use than standard gloves, even when worn for long periods, making the Advanced series the preferred choice for professionals seeking the ideal combination of comfort, dexterity and durability.
Unigloves Stronghold+ - Purple Long Cuff Features:
- Tested to EN374: Resistant to a range of chemicals
- Tested to ASTM D6978-05: Resistant to a range of cytotoxic drugs when tested to ASTM D6978-05
- Extended cuff (300mm glove length): Extended cuff helps prevent liquids getting into the glove when working in wet conditions and provides additional protection from chemical splashes
- AQL 0.65: Ultra-low hole level; exceeds medical standards for pinholes
- Free from latex: Suitable for those with latex allergies (Type I sensitisation)
- Free from powder: Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination
- Free from phthalates: Suitable for contact with food
- Tested to EN1186: Suitable for contact with all food types
- Ambidextrous: Ambidextrous fit means you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove
- Manufactured using high-quality nitrile: High-quality nitrile combines comfort with puncture and chemical resistance
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use: Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit
- Beaded cuff: Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Manufactured with textured palms and fingertips: Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Medium-weight construction: Medium-weight construction provides a balance of strength and sensitivity
- Touchscreen compatible: Suitable for use with mobile and tablet displays without removing gloves