Natures Own Vegan D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride
Glucosamine, which is naturally synthesised by the body but rarely found in natural food sources, provides raw material for the building blocks of cartilage tissue around joints.Nature's Own Vegan D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride Product Data Sheet Download
Why take Glucosamine as a food supplement?
- The production of glucosamine may decrease as we age.
- There are no edible sources of glucosamine – bound forms do occur in cartilage but in meat this is gristle, and we tend not to eat it.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride (the chloride form of N-acetyl glucosamine) is the newest and purest form of glucosamine.
- Our Vegan Glucosamine is derived from fermented corn (500mg).
- Glucosamine is best taken with a protein-containing meal.
Vegan d-glucosamine hydrochloride (from fermented corn), microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.