Natures Own Wholefood Multi
A plant-based multivitamin and mineral formula with good levels of all important nutrients including antioxidants, beta carotene and vitamins C, D3 and E. This supplement also contains a bio-effective form of GTF chromium.Nature's Own Multivitamin & Mineral Euro Formula Product Data Sheet Download
This product offers a high level of daily protection and support for men and women leading busy lives.
- Includes minerals hydroponically grown into a cruciferous vegetable providing a natural, plant-based source of minerals (with higher levels of minerals than would normally be present in the foods we eat).
- This supplement also has excellent levels of all the important nutrients including antioxidants, beta carotene, vitamins C, D3, E and GTF chromium (this is a particularly bio-effective form of GTF chromium, which helps support blood glucose imbalances).
- The methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12 are included as well as the active form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P).
- Vitamin K is included as vitamin K2, the form that regulates calcium deposition; it promotes the calcification of bones rather than soft tissue. We use MK-7 (menaquinone) - the most bio-effective form of vitamin K2.
- Contains vitamin D3 (the bio-effective active form of vitamin D).
- The vegetable and fruit base contains carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, and acerola providing extra phytonutrients.
Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable powder providing: zinc (as citrate), iron, manganese, copper, selenium, chromium and molybdenum. Fruit & vegetable powder blend: carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola. Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), magnesium (as citrate), vitamin K2 complex (MK-7), vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E (as succinate), iodine (from kelp extract 10:1), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina) (tocopherols, vegetable oil, sodium ascorbate, sodium octenyl succinate from corn starch, maltodextrin), vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (maltodextrin, corn starch, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), boron, folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate), biotin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, with food, or as directed by a practitioner.