Fos-A-Dophilus - Natures Own
Fos-A-Dophilus contains 6 strains of live native bacteria, plus fructo- oligosaccharides (FOS). Although this product is suitable for all ages, it is ideal for people aged 40 and over, as it is high in Bifidobacteria which regenerate less easily as we get older. Stable at room temperature so no need to refrigerate.Nature's Own Fos-A-Dophilus Product Data Sheet Download
- The addition of the prebiotic inulin supports the probiotic strains within the product.
- This supplement does not require refrigeration and has a guaranteed count through its shelf life – 4 billion live viable dehydrated bacteria per capsule.
- One-a-day dose is ideal for maintenance, whereas this can be increased to one capsule three times daily in acute situations.
- Stomach acid and bile resistant.
- Fos-A-Dophilus is suitable for children, and the contents of the capsule can be emptied into a little yoghurt or fruit juice.
Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharide), dehydrated bacterial culture (Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus animalis ssp lactis, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus), potato starch, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid (antioxidant), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily, taken 1⁄2 hour after food, or as directed by a practitioner.