Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids
Multi-Guard® for Kids remains one of the best children's formulas available in the UK, as it provides useful levels of all the important vitamins and trace minerals. Most High Street brands provide only low potency vitamins and one or two minerals because taste, not nutrition is their primary concern. However, we have developed this formula using micro-encapsulated nutrients (that masks the flavour of the minerals), plus natural forest fruit flavour to produce chewable tablets that children readily accept. We use natural Xylitol to sweeten the tablets, so the formula is aspartame free. It is also sugar free and will therefore not contribute to tooth decay.Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Product Data Sheet Download
The tablets are carefully formulated to allow it to be suitable for ages 4-14 years, with one tablet per day for children up to 10 years and two tablets for the older aged group. If you would like to try a sample please call or email our ~Technical Advice Team//Ainfo_techadv~.
Multi-Guard® for Kids can be used alongside other food supplements such as our ~Chewable Calcium//P8222~ and ~Omega 3 Berry Bursts//P8511~.
Tasty chewable vitamins and minerals for children aged 4-14 years.
- One of the best children's formulas available in the UK
- Relevant levels of the B vitamins, essential for energy
- Many minerals including, a good level of calcium, essential for bone and tooth formation, as well as zinc for healthy skin and the health of the immune system plus iodine, important for growth and development
- Chewable pleasant tasting tablets that have the added advantage of being both free from sugar and aspartame
- Carefully formulated to allow them to be suitable for ages 4-14 years
- Multi-Guard® for Kids can be used alongside other food supplements such as our Chewable Calcium and Vitamin C powder
Usage & Administration
Chew one tablet daily (children 4-10 yrs). Chew two tablets daily (children 11 yrs and over).
|A to Z||M|