You Save 15% (£3.29)
Probioguard® contains four carefully selected strains of friendly bacteria, Bifidobacterium bifidus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii. These species of bacteria are specially selected for use when travelling, as local cuisine can expose the gut to new challenges where different bacteria strains may be present and this can unsettle digestion.Lamberts Probioguard® Product Data Sheet Download
Probioguard® is suitable for:
- People considering travelling abroad
- People who have used a course of antibiotics
- People with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances.
This product is stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency. The special pot also contains an inbuilt desiccant, as viability of probiotics is largely determined by the moisture content of the atmosphere surrounding the capsules. These vegetarian capsules are made of plant-based cellulose with a 3 times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones; an important factor when considering live bacteria supplements and an excellent alternative.
This product is suitable for people of all ages.
4 strain probiotic for those travelling, or following a course of antibiotics
- Each capsule provides 4 billion live bacteria
- Consisting of four carefully selected strains of bacteria
- Suitable for people considering travelling abroad, or have used a course of antibiotics
- Or people with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances
- Stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency
- Suitable for all ages
Usage & Administration
Take two capsules daily. Take with a glass of water. Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks as heat kills bacteria. Take at least 2 hours after antibiotic medication.
|A to Z||P|